Chatham Flowers & Gifts
Welcome to Chatham Flowers & Gifts, your trusted family-owned and operated florist in Chatham, NY since 1987. With owner Kathleen and team: Alexis, Jennifer, & Amelia, we take pride in providing exceptional floral arrangements and outstanding customer service. Our range of services includes:
- Wedding Floral Designs: From exquisite bridal bouquets to elegant centerpieces, we specialize in creating stunning floral arrangements for your special day.
- Sympathy Expressions: We offer heartfelt sympathy arrangements to convey your condolences and bring comfort during difficult times.
- Special Occasion Arrangements: Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special moments with our beautiful floral designs tailored to your preferences.
- Convenient Website Ordering: Easily browse our extensive collection of floral arrangements and gifts through our user-friendly website.
- In-Shop Assistance: Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available in our shop to provide personalized assistance and help you find the perfect arrangement or gift.
- Same-Day Delivery: Enjoy the convenience of same-day delivery, ensuring your flowers arrive fresh and on time.
At Chatham Flowers & Gifts, we are committed to delivering exceptional floral designs, personalized service, and prompt delivery for all your special occasions. Contact us today to experience the difference a trusted, family-owned florist makes.
Chatham Flowers and Gifts
2117 RTE 203
From The Owner
For those of you who haven't been to visit, we are a local floral and gift store in Chatham, New York! We specialize in innovative designs, fresh flowers and unique décor. This November we celebrate 36 years in business!
In addition to our large assortment of fresh-cut flowers, we also provide a beautiful selection of florist quality plants and succulents, distinctive home accessories, Willow Tree collectibles, handmade pottery, Haitian Wall Art, woven baskets, unique decorations, memorable greeting cards and much more!
We have a great team of energetic, creative, and experienced floral designers - we hope to see you soon!
And don't forget to check us out on social media! "Like us" on Facebook and follow us on Instagram (@ChathamFlowers) to see important information, updates, and pictures of our latest work!
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us directly at (518)392-6414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
Brides & Grooms, please contact us directly at (518)392-6414 or email us at email@example.com.
Chatham Flowers and Gifts
2117 RTE 203
Chatham, NY 12037
Our shop serves the following areas: Chatham, Spencertown, Ghent, Hudson, East Chatham, Old Chatham, Chatham Center, Valatie and Kinderhook.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Columbia Memorial Hospital||Barnwell Health Facilities|
|Wenk Funeral Home||Firemen's Home|
|French, Gifford, Preiter & Blasl Funeral Home||Louis F Payn Foundation (The Payne Home)|
|Sacco-Valenti (McDonald) Funeral Home||Providence Hall|
|Raymond E Bond Funeral Home||Greenport Manor|
|Bates & Anderson Funeral Services|
|Whittier Rehab & Skilled Nursing Center|
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Extensive gift line
- Greeting cards
A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to ensure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.